Followers

Friday, 10 February 2012

Popcorn Valentines

Good Afternoon All, Hope you are all well..

My card for today is another simple design...
I used the Popcorn bear stamp for this card and coloured with Promarkers (cool grey , ice grey, hot pink, black) The papers are a freebie from one of my mags... I have used mirri board to mat and layer onto...
A very simple and quick card.. I am hoping to get a bit of quality time in my craft room over the weekend.. so watch this space... lol..

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for viewing...

Have a good weekend...

Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

catherine said...

This is fab and I love Popcorn. Great colours
x catherine

Shari said...

Love the colors of this wonderful card, and I love Popcorn - he's so cute! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Kim O'Connell said...

So sweet! Love the pop of color with the blanket! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time!
Hugs, Lena Katrine