Followers

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Blue & Yellow Flowers....

Hello again all.. The is my second post/card for today...

Hope you dont get too fed up of me today, I am trying to catch up on a few challenges..

For this card I have used the Gillian F Robers image, she is so cute and great to colour


I have used promarkers to colour.. The DP's are Tatty Teddy From Me to You pad..i matt and layered the papers and image on double cardstock, (blue and yellow),  I have used yellow satin ribbon and baby blue ribbon for the bow.. The roses and other blooms are from WOC..I added a little charm, leave pins, candi and adhesive rhinestones to finish..

The inside is decorated the same too


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visting my blog, hope you enjoyed it.. Thank you too for all the lovely comments you leave, I love reading them

Hugs Kelly

14 comments:

tilly's crafts said...

such a cheery card! love it! I do think blue & lemon look so lovely together! and the flowers are great.
Kim x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

A very happy and cheery card. Nice color combo too.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kelly,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. I love the sweet image and the colours are so pretty

Sue

Jane said...

Decorated inside too...dead posh! xx

Sarah said...

Great card Kelly! Love the colours and the way you've decorated the inside.

Sarah x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Kelly and a great take on our colour inspiration challenge this week! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

Elaine said...

Hi kelly ,I Have not seen her before what a pretty image and a super card Hugs Elaine

Michelle said...

She looks so sweet with her bunch of flowers. Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle

Vicky said...

Very pretty, lovely image and sweet flowers

hugs Vicky xxx

Shelby said...

The blues and yellows looks so pretty together and your coloring of this adorable image is wonderful.

Shelby

scrap joanny said...

very sweet girly card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Delphine said...

Adorable, Kelly! Your image is so cute and I love your pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim