Followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Anything goes

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all having a good weekend
I have another day of crafting planned today.. So many Christmas cards to make lol... Must start earlier next year..

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafty ribbons challenge
And our theme this week is a nice easy one
ANYTHING GOES - don't forget you must use ribbon somewhere on your creation.


The prize is a fantastic voucher for crafty ribbons online store,


It's another CAS card from me today. 


I used the cute bugaboo teddy image coloured with promarkers and glitter 
Paper from dovecraft and of course ribbon from Crafty ribbons

Thanks for stopping by today.. I'm off to do the school run now.

Back later hopefully to get some commenting done.

Hugs Kelly 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute card Kelly, love this hun xxx

Debs said...

What a cutie!!!
Debs xx

Claire said...

A little cutie. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Aww so cute x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.adorable image and fab paper ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

I say 'must start earlier next year' every single year and I haven't managed it yet! I have quite a few more Christmas cards to make!
Your card is lovely and the image is cute :-)
Hugs, Kat xx