Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Desk calendar/card

Hello all.. Hope you are all well..

Are you ready for Christmas? I'm far from it and still have stack of Christmas cards to make. (Must start earlier next year) lol.! Even though I said that this year and the year before lol

My desk Calander cards are very popular is year, I have had quite a few orders for these..
Here's one my sister ordered for a work colleague.


I love this saturated canary image.. I tried an unusual colour combo for this creation, what do you think? I'm quite pleased how it turned out.

I've Coloured with Promarkers.. Papers are a mix of MME and Gorjuss. I used ribbon, button and pearl brad all from my stash. 
I die cut the letters using memory box alphabet dies.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today..
Enjoy the rest of your evening
Hugs Kelly x


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is sooo cute Kelly x

Sarah said...

That's fabulous Kelly and I love the colour combo xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Great calendar Kelly a lovely idea to personalise it! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful calendar/card.
luv
Debby

Hazel said...

The colour combination works perfectly and your easel card is super. I bet she loves it. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

mags said...

A super easel card Kelly.
mags
x

coops said...

so stunning kelly.gorgeous image and i love the colours :D

xx coops xx