Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

All dressed up card

Good evening all..

Hope you have all had a great Saturday.. We've been for a lovely drive out and a walk.. 
Lovely to get some fresh air and exercise while spending quality time with my hubby and boys.,

Now for today's card share.... I recently came across some great images and FB page..
They are called All Dresses up.. They are so adorable and great to colour..
Here is my second card using them,


I really love this rich colour combo.. The papers are Papermania.
I Matt and layered onto burgundy and buff card stock from the papermill
I die cut using my nesti's. Used crochet flower, wooden flower ribbon, pearl, charms and paper flowers all from my stash.
I coloured this sweet image with my promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for any comments you leave.. I always enjoy ready them

Hugs Kelly 

13 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Such a pretty card and beautiful colours. I really love the image and its coloured so beautifully. Love the papers. Hugs, Jayne xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Kelly - such a sweet image and fabulous colours.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Claire said...

This is so sweet, lovely image and your colours and layout are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and design.x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly. I love the image and colours.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Kelly, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

SiódmyAnioł said...


Adorable!

Christine L said...

You've used this little ADU image so perfectly Kelly... a gorgeous card!

Christine x

Donna said...

Adorable card Kelly, one of my fav combination of colours and your detail is sooooo pretty, especially the little crochet flower :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so gorgeous Kelly.stunning pretty details and colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Aw, she is just adorable and looks so good 'all dressed up' with those pretty flowers and ribbon!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card. I too love that colour combo. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

Kelly D said...

Lovely card, the colour combination you have picked is great, thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky Challenges
Crafty Hugs
Kelly
x