Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Tatty teddy Christmas card

Morning crafty friends.

Hope you are all well..

I've made another one of the shaped easel cards, really like making these lately.


I used this tatty teddy stamp coloured with my pencils, then used some christmas papers to make it into a christmasy card..


Embellished with gorgeous flowers and berries from WOC



Challenges

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and fir any comments you leave. I really do enjoy reading them

Hugs Kelly x 

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely design Kelly, fabulous colours, and I love the flowers
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

Adorable is your card x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Kelly, lovely embellishments. Susan x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kelly - love the shape and fabulous embellies.
Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx