Followers

Friday 20 March 2015

Another LOTV art pad image

Good morning everyone, 

Happy Friday!

I have another card to share using LOTV art pad images.. Don't worry I will be getting those LOTV stamps out very soon (as I promised myself yesterday) ;-)


I love James Bear and this is one of my fav images of him..
I teamed him up with some gorgeous papers from DCWV
Punched a few hearts, sentiment from computer
Gorgeous Dotty ribbon available from Crafty Ribbons

Love this plain and slightly CAS card 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today..
Hoping to catch up on some blogging later

Hugs Kelly x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely papers and colour combo with sweet James

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card!

Kat W said...

I wouldn't call this 'plain'... it's a fabulous CAS design - the bold colours and layers work brilliantly with this image :-)

I have this one in rubber and use it a lot, I do love James bear!

Big hugs, Kat xx