Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

spring

Evening bloggers,

Hope you've all had a good day.. I've been doing all my housework, had few hours in my craft room this afternoon and then been to the boy's parents evening. Good reports from both teachers, so Im a very happy and proud mummy  :-) 

Struggling to keep my eyes open now so just a quick post to share this sweet girly card that I think has a little spring feel to It. Made this a while ago but again not blogged yet..



Image is one of Lee hollands coloured with pencils. Papers are first edition, 
Flowers WOC, ribbonm doily and sentiment from my stash..

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments your leave 

Hugs Kelly 


8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the sweet image and the lovely colours
Kevin xx

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, isn't she a little sweetie.

Glad to hear parents evening went well xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, Lee has some lovely images! Susan x

brenda said...

THis is a real bust of Springtime Kelly, just adorable.

B x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Alison said...

I love the colours you've used, the image is so sweet and the embellies are gorgeous - I love it!!
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Fab'n Funky this week.
Alison x

Nikki said...

Lovely card with a sweet image in gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

Judith said...

Hi Kelly - well this will be the last challenge you'll be entering at TPS for a while! - welcome on board and Fab card I just love the pale colours hugs Judith x