Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Kitty Christmas

Evening everyone,

How's your weekend been? It's been wet and miserable here :-( 

I still have lots of cards to blog, even some from last Christmas, so I've decided to make it my mission to finally get these blogged.. So you may start seeing several posts from me in one day lol..

For now I have this cute Christmas kitty card.
Made using Joanna Sheen Furry Friends CD rom for the image
Papers from my stash 
The wooden stars and snowflakes were from hobbycraf to


I love this ribbon available from Crafty Ribbons

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today..

Enjoy the rest of your evening
Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Jacee said...

I'm very partial to kitty's, and this one is adorable, a really lovely card Kelly
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so adorable and cute, Kelly! I had to pop in to take a look. I love kitties! Then of course I had to search for this CD - looks like it's out of print at Joanna Sheen so I will keep it on my search list LOL.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this kitten is so lovely!! Beautiful card with this design!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Adorable Christmas card Kelly, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love that image.

Pam x

Paper Panda said...

Lovely card - how sweet is that kitty in a scarf! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Michelle said...

Awww, too cute! Love kitties :) Great card.

Thanks for joining us for at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)