Followers

Thursday 16 July 2015

Spider Andy

Evening everyone, 

Hope you've all had a good day..

For today's card share I have a Little boys card made with 

I love this image, ideal for all the little superhero fans 


I've coloured Andy with spectrum noirs..
Papers are LOTV and I've used various die cuts from xcut, crafters companion and making memories.
The letters are silver peel offs..

Challenges

It's the boys last day tomorrow.. Then we have a lovely six weeks off together :-)

Hugs Kelly 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

He is lovely Kelly! Great colours too xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Kelly, smashing card!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Kelly I like spider Andy and the papers
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Kelly, Spider Andy is perfect for a little boy, a wonderful Birthday card.
Pauline
x

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic card for a young boy! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

AndreaNorris said...

Love this card Kelly makes me smile every time I see it it's such a fun card for a young boy. Thanks for joining us at ABC Chalkenge and good luck
Andrea x