Followers

Monday 3 August 2015

Another summery scene

Evening everyone, 

Hope you are all well..
 I've managed to get some crafty work done today.. Finished a few orders and some DT creations :-)
I do like to get organised but it is proving rather tricky while the boys are off school lol..

Anyway here is a card I've made for an order.
Again merging images from Pink Gem Designs using my do crafts programme.


All merged together. I hand coloured the two Jodie's using Spectrum Noirs.
Backing papers are LOTV butterfly kisses pad
I finished the card off with a bow and some resin roses and gems 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave, I do enjoy reading them

Hugs Kelly 

6 comments:

Sue said...

Kelly, this is beautiful. Your design is such good fun and I love your colouring of those cute Jodie's.
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

Wow, what an amazing scene, your colouring is superb and the matted and layered DP looks gorgeous :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute kids and beautiful card!

coops said...

so stunning kelly.i love the scene you have created and the images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 20 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

Jo said...

A lovely fun card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x