Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Another pop up box card

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all well. Sorry I didn't get to blog yesterday, it was just one of those days :-(

Anyway today I have another of these Pop Up Box Cards to share, my customers are loving these so think you will be seeing quite a few more on here (sorry lol)


I used some of my fav LOTV Christmas products for this.
Papers from Frosty Christmas
Image from Vintage Christmas


I used my fav Christmas die (memory box Christmas tree) and hand drawn some snow slops to make the little boy look like he was sliding down the slopes lol..

I also used my new snowflake dies from memory box 


Really pleased how this turned out.. 
Finished off with ribbon from my stash and some peel offs to personalise

Challenges
Christmas tree die, it can be used in so many ways and looks great in lots of colours 


Thanks for stopping by today.
I'm off to give my craft room a little tidy up before I make it a mess again lol

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs Kelly 


6 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous pop up box Kelly. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Zw@@n said...

Oh wow, this is a very beautiful boxcard, Kelly. I love the colours, dies and the image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Kat W said...

You have created a wonderful snowy scene here with fabulous dimension and the personalisation is great :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

nnalorac said...

Love this snowy scene, cute image and lovely tree choice. Thanks for sharing with us on AYLI. Carol xx

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use a bow and/or Christmas” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Lori Turner said...

Oh my...this is SOOO cool! I might have to try one of these - what an awesome gift it would make! Thanks for sharing your favorite dies with us over at AYLI!