Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

It's all about the BOYS

Good morning crafty friends 

Today we have a new challenge starting over at A gem of a challenge and our theme this time is 
BOYS BOYS BOYS

Yes that's right we want to see all your creations for the boys..
Now I know I have made similar cards to this in the past but I just feel that this Spider Hero Andy
Image from Pink Gem Designs is perfect for all those little boys (especially my ronnie) 


I coloured with spectrum noir pens 
CR7 CR9, TB3, TB4 FS2 TN2 FS3

Papers are LOTV. I die cut the stars and the number no.6



The prize this time will be :
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....


Challenges

I hope you can join in with our challenge this time and good luck

Hugs Kelly 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Kelly, this is lovely. Your colouring is fabulous and I love your card design. Such a great card for a boy.
Sue...xxx

Marilyn said...

I love this card Kelly. It's all boy and such a sweet image. I also like how you personalized it with his name and age...perfect!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card for a boy.Great colouring and design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

RitaK said...

A really cool card for a 6 year old boy, I guess he liked it a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at the ATSC this time. Hugs Rita

Kat W said...

Utterly awesome! Great design with that fabulous image :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx