Followers

Friday 23 October 2015

sledging

Evening everyone,  hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.
Those with little ones who have broke up from school today, have a great week.. 
I'm looking forward to a more relaxed chilled out week with the boys off, not having to always watch the clock and that... ;-)

Anyway I best get on with my card share.. I've used the same papers, layout and image for these two cards.. :-)


I used Christmas Kraft papers from lotv, lotv art pad image with a touch of glitter for the snow.
Gorgeous brown ribbon and a circle lotv sentiment 


Image and sentiment cut out using spellbinders nestibilities 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back with another card share tomorrow.

Hugs Kelly 

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, love kraft and blue!

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card Kelly....the blue and kraft look fab together, I got this stamp this year and will be using it a lot on my Christmas cards....so sweet!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the image and how you have placed it
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Kelly, love the topper and fab design.
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy half term
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cards. Live them both x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that off centre layout Kelly. Very cool card design, they both look fab. Thanks for sharing your fun card with the Fab 'n' Funky Girls today for our 'Boys & Girls Come Out To Play' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Kat W said...

Fab designs, the colour combo and image are perfect for a funky boys card :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Judith said...

Fabulous card Kelly - perfect for our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week - thank you for playing along hugs judith x