Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Christmas fun

Good morning crafty friends, 

I have another set of cards to share that I had published in the cards and craft for Christmas magazine, 

For this set I used some super cute images from Pink Gem Designs coloured with my spectrum noirs 


I used LOTV simple joys and Krafty Christmas papers..



Image:Chloe and snowman, embellished with paper flowers, gems and twine from my stash



Image: Chloe and reindeer embellished with twine and computer printed sentiment 




Ellie with postbox - I added glitter to the coloured image



Snow hugs: again I added glitter to the image.
Embellished with gems and computer printed sentiment.


Challenges

Thanks again for stopping by my bit of blog land

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh these are just so pretty and festive.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cotnob said...

Another fabulous collection of cards Kelly, I love the colours you have used.
Pauline
x

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly xx

Joey said...

awwww Kelly these are super duper cute! Fab makes. Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Kelly. The images look fab and I love the red and brown colour scheme.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selectin of cards love the cute image and great papers---thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 254 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x