Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Gold Christmas

Evening everyone,

Hope you are all well and have had a good Weekend
I've was in my craft room all day Saturday only stopped for few hours to take ronnie trick or treating then back to it. Preparing some last min stock for today's craft fair. I've had a lovely day, sold some stock and met some lovely people. Looking forward to my next one 

Now As you all know I always love using LOTV images for my cards and the art pad Images are brilliant for Christmas makes, here's one I made the other day using LOTV image and some old papers from papermania 


I embellished with gold organza ribbon, sentiment I printed from the computer.

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs Kelly 





5 comments:

Sarah said...

A really cute card Kelly xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love the image.
Lorraine x

Sheryl said...

A really sweet card Kelly. Thanks for joining the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month, hugs Sheryl, DT.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is so sweet, love the gold, glad you ahd a good fair x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.a really sweet image and i love your easel design and delicate colours ;D

xx coops xx