Followers

Thursday 12 November 2015

Oh Christmas tree.,

Good evening everyone, 

Where as this week gone? I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow :-/ the days are just flying by..

Now I should have posted this this morning so I'm really sorry teamies. I will keep it short and sweet ;-) our new challenge starting today of at crafty ribbons challenge blog is CHRISTMAS TREE and RIBBON


PRIZE
 now here is the card I made for the challenge


I used this super image from my Joanna sheen cd.. The backing paper is from dove craft. I added a touch of stickles to the image and the ribbons I used are 

The tree button is also available from Crafty Ribbons

I finished off with couple of gems.

Challenges

Sorry it's short and sweet today, will pop back tomorrow with another share

Night night

Kelly 


6 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card l just adore your image backing papers and layout as always you have created a wonderful card x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use 3 of something” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Kat W said...

This has a gorgeous retro feel and the fab ribbons complement the image so beautifully :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck..Hope to seeyou again soon.

Caz PPC DT xx
My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty DT