Followers

Friday 18 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Good morning bloggers, I can't believe I haven't been able to get a post done this week.. 
Oh well I've not finally finished my last card order of 2015.. It's been a busy year on my Facebook page for my cards, I'm so happy and lucky that I get to do what I love everyday lol...

Anyway now that I have caught up in my craft room I can finally get a bit more time for blogging and catching up on what you guys have been up too lol.. Will be doing my rounds over the next few days ;-)

But for now I have a card to share that I made using Sheenas Gorgeous A little bit festive - Christmas Visitors stamp set coloured with my AMAZING Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens.. Oh I love these pens soooooo much.. I don't know how I ever crafted with out them lol



I used some loose Christmas papers from my stash with silver Miri card.. Pearl trim and Pom Pom trim from my stash.. Flowers from WOC and sentiment printed from the computer..

Challenges

Me and hubby are off out to do some shopping today on his rare day off from work and the boys finish school today for the Christmas hols so I'm hoping to feel in the festive mood.. :-(
Just not feeling the Christmas spirit yet 

Have a good day all

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the details,fab image.xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kerstkaart Kelly
Groetjes Gerrie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, Love the image and papers.
Hope you had a lovely day out.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this image, great colouring

NGCARDS said...

Such a cute Christmas creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Kelly. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Caz said...

Oh this is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty And good luck..

Merry christmas.

Caz PPC DT x
My Blog
Polkadoodle's
Pennys Paper-Crafty