Followers

Sunday 10 January 2016

A few more Christmas cards

Happy Sunday Everyone, 

Hope you all have something nice planned today with lots of crafting lol
I'm hoping to get a bit of colouring in today.. :-)

I want to share a couple of Christmas cards I made today using the LOTV art pad images, I'm so sad these will be discontinued.. I do love using the art pad images and they are great for the Christmas designs..


I used the same image on this cards, teamed with some dovecraft and LOTV papers as well as some gold Miri card. Embellished with a few WOC flowers and some tulle from my stash.


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Kelly 

3 comments:

Kat W said...

Not so much crafting for me yesterday but lots of organisation, putting up shelves and such, so still good!
Your Christmas card duo are fab, the traditional red is gorgeous and a great start to your stock for Christmas 2016!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Carissa said...

Wonderful creations, beautiful colouring.
Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge. I hope you will play again soon.
Carissa

Helen said...

Beautiful cards - love the big bows!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x