Followers

Sunday 3 January 2016

New year = new Craft Room

Good morning blogging friends and happy new year to all of you.

Sorry I haven't been around the past few days, I've been a little busy moving into my new craft room..
We've been meaning to move me into the bigger spare room for a while so thought while hubby was off work it would be the perfect time to get it done..
new year equals new craft room. And one very happy Kelly lol,.. This room is much more practical and brighter than my old craft room.. :-) Looking forward to getting back crafting in there now ;-)

Here's a few pics





Right off to finish my cuppa and get the tree packed away for another year, ironing to do today too
Have a good day whatever you have planned 

Hugs Kelly 

7 comments:

Quirky Shepherd said...

Fab looking room. Just emptied my sewing room for it to be turned into a craft and sewing room with fitted storage. Can't wait x

Donna said...

Fantastic craft space Kelly, not jealous much lol! Happy New Year to you :) Donna ♥ x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looks fabulous,

Kat W said...

That's a lovely big space and so much gorgeous storage; I hope you enjoy crafting in your new room!
I also thought the Chrimbo Limbo was a good time to redecorate my room; it's smaller than yours but so much more organised now and I love it. Isn't it exciting to have a new space to play in?!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, it's a great craftroom!!Congrats for your new space!

Joey said...

oooooooh LOOKS FABULOUS! Enjoy xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous craft room Kelly, lucky you.... Enjoy!
Hugs
Wendy xx