Followers

Thursday 3 March 2016

Monochrome

Good morning crafty friends 

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog
And our theme this time is 
MONOCHROME

The prize is 

I Used Lace and vinatge Rose ribbons my Mothers Day Card


I used a LOTV art pad image. Sentiment I printed from the computer 
I embossed the background using Crafters Companion wall folder
Embellished with gems, die cut heart from memory box.


Challenges

I hope you will be able join in with our challenge

Hugs Kelly 


8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

Valerija said...

Such a cute card Kelly. Lovely colours!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

N-Eva said...

This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Sue said...

Hi Kelly, this is a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and I am very taken with that brick wall embossing folder - gorgeous all round.
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Kelly, love the image and embossing
Lorraine x

Debs said...

This is so beautiful Kelly - love the embossed background.
Debs xx

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love the design and image.

Marjeta