Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Shaped cards

Evening everyone, 

Thanks for all your comments on today's spring Card. I hope you can all take part in the LOTV spring challenge, you have two weeks to get your entries in.. We will look forward to seeing them

Now for my second share of the day and this time it's an hunky dory kit I've used to create the fab shaped designs. Easy easy and fun to put together too 👍


All the elements on these cards were part of the kit


They are great shapes and sturdy too. 

I think my fav of these is the birdhouse. Would love to hear which one you like the best..





Challenges 

Hugs Kelly 

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, this is so beautiful and special. I love all of them, but my favourite is sewingmachine.
Have a lovely day!

Carole Pollard said...

Wow these look amazing what fabulous shapes and such pretty colours stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards, love the colours and brilliant shapes.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

These are so gorgeous and colourful. I thought the birdhouse was my fave until I got to the awesome sewing machine!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Vannessa said...

What a great collection of shaped cards. Must have a look into these kits myself. Thank you for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT