Followers

Saturday 23 June 2018

Red White and Blue

Hello Crafty Friends

Today is new challenge day over at Pink Gem Designs and our challenge this time is
RED, WHITE and BLUE
(Red/White/Blue to be the Dominant colours)
ANY image Stamped OR Digi is allowed on your creation.


I used School Girl Chloe for my card coloured with Copics.
I'm really liking the clean and simple card designs lately, with just the coloured image as the centre focus.. I used blue cardstock and a scrap piece of red/white paper for the background.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to my craftroom now to get inky with some new products.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



2 comments:

Valerija said...

Absolutely stunning card and fabulous colouring.
Valerija xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love Hazelx