Followers

Thursday 12 July 2018

Cuties

Evening Bloggers,

Hope you are all well, thank you to everyone who has left comments on this weeks blog posts. I'm sorry I haven't visited your blog's for quite a while now. Life has definitely been full on with mummy duties these last few weeks lol..

My card share for today is this cute wedding anniversary card I made for an order using this adorable image from Crafty Sentiments.



I coloured these cuties with Copics. The backing papers are Hunkydory Adorable scoreable.
Sentiment I printed from the computer and the pretty pink organza ribbon is from my stash.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Jean said...

Oh how sweet, love it. Amazing colouring on those little bears and stunning background paper.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Just adorable Kelly. Such a cute critter couple and I love the wording in the heart shape.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Deb said...

Super cute card and fabulous colouring of these teddies!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx