Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Gamer

Evening Everyone,

It's been several days since I blogged again so while hubby watches the football I thought I would catch up and get some posts scheduled.

A card design that is popular with my customers is the one where I use the MFT Controller die and stamps..


I'm not sure where the backing papers were from I think it was an old pad I picked up at the Works a few years ago. I would love some more of it though as looks great and works well as maybe a call of duty themed gaming card.



Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a great card,love the design.xxx

Valerija said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly.
Valerija xx

J said...

What a fun card for a boy! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, and sharing your card with us.

Jackie

Glenda Atkins said...

A delightful, fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Happy Crafting.
Glenda DT

Judy McKay said...

Cute gamer card. I really like the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy

Marjeta said...

Perfect card for a boy. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.