Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Up Up and Away

Hello Crafty Friends,

I had a lovely afternoon yesterday with one of my friends at the Crafty Tea Rooms in Essington, then it was back at my desk to finish some Christmas Samples..

Today though I have packed away the christmas crafting to get some graduation cards finished for orders, but before I get onto that thought I would stop by and share the rest of the cards I made for the Hunkydory Box Magazine..

I made all of these using the freebies that come with the mag, (in the box mag there are 2 papercrafting kits, balloon dies, embossing folder and a set of stamps)






Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day
Hugs Kelly

1 comment:

karto_flana said...

Lovelly projects, so ligh :)
Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments challenge. DT Ella