Followers

Friday 6 September 2019

My Best Sellers

WARNING - Photo Heavy Post

This afternoon I wanted to stop by and share my most popular style cards on my selling page..

Pop Up Box Cards are great sellers for me...

Over the time I have made sooooo many different styles and themed pop up box cards, here are just a small selection

Weddings, hearts, balloons, flowers to cats and music....


















I've used a variety of brands and materials on these makes, too many to list. However if anyone wants to know about a certain element, please leave a comment and I will get back to you asap

Hugs Kelly

Challenges




3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your pop up cards look amazing. Love all the different themes and they must look fab on a stall.
Lorraine x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow what an amazing array of pop up cards, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Aunty Sue said...

Wow what amazing box card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week and good luck