Followers

Monday 18 November 2019

Forever In Our Hearts

Hello Crafty Friends

So now I know I always say Hunkydory Collections are fabulous and I keep having new favourites but I really do think this Brand New Collection called Forever in Our Hearts that Sheila Is demonstrating on Create and Craft TV now is my all time favourite..

I'm so please Nigel and Sheila shared my memory book/frame that I made with my beloved Nan in mind. 

I used the adorable scorable card, A5 paper pad from the new collection along with ink me cardstock..










Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Janette said...

I just saw this Kelly, well done its beautiful and a lovely keepsake of your Nan.

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation with us at CraftyCatz this week Kelly, its so gorgeous.xx