Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fairytale bride

Hello crafty friends,

So I've scheduled a few posts as I seem to keep running out of time or forgetting to blog, naughty me lol... Im hoping to get some blogging done too this week, I have managed to pop by a few of your pages but intend to start a lot more as I'm missing all your lovely creations ;-)

Right now for today's share I have a custom made wedding card, the theme was a fairytale type wedding with green as the bride fav colour, here is what I came up with..


This beautiful image is from MilkCoffee coloured with chameleon pens and a touch of pencil..
The lovely green papers are First Edition mat and layered onto green card stock.
Sentiment printed on the computer, embellished with ribbon, pearls and flowers..
I die cut the image and the sentiment panels using spellbinder ovals, scalloped ovals and xcut frame

Really please how this card turned out :-)


I decorated the box to match too. My customer was really happy with the finished result.

Challenges


Thanks you for visiting my bit of blog land and for any comments you leave, I do love reading them 

Hugs Kelly 


9 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is fabulous, Kelly!!It's a perfet wedding card for a young couple! Love these adorable colours and the lovely image. Your design is so sweet and the gorgous button on the bow gives a fab touch of elegance to the card. Great work!

Jacee said...

Wonderful card Kelly, I love the colour and the pretty image, gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, love the super cute image and very pretty design.

Donna x

Debs said...

So beautiful Kelly - gorgeous colours and pretty detailing.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, really fairytale in nature xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.really beautiful image and i love your pretty flowers and stunning colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Kelly. Such a gorgeous image, lovely colouring and I really like the pretty papers and details.
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

I hardly ever think to use green and it looks so beautiful on your design, really fresh and pretty :-)
All the details add to the uber pretty feel and the decorated box is a great touch - no wonder the customer was pleased!

I feel like you at the moment, chasing my tail trying to get everything done and I keep feeling that I'm forgetting something...I hope I haven't!

Big hugs, Kat xx

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'More Than 2 Dies' challenge and good luck x Susan x