Followers

Sunday 10 May 2015

Hummingbird

Hello everyone, sorry again for my lack of posts these past few days.
I really must start scheduling them again ;-)

Anyway for today's card share I've used a beautiful image from The Paper Shelter 
called A Cheerful Hummingbird. I've coloured this with my pencils and a touch of glitter.


I die cut the image and sentiment using my nestis..
The backing papers were some very old kaisercraft ones..
Finished with ribbon and pearls from my stash.

Challenges

I quick post for me today, got to get scheduling some posts and tidy my craft room..
Have a great Sunday everyone

Hugs Kelly 

14 comments:

Dortesjs said...

You, make such beautiful cards i think. do visit my card blog some day. have a nice sunday

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So lovely in teal colours! Beautiful card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Love the wee birdy, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

Sarah said...

A great card Kelly, love the pretty colours xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely image and colours. I schedule all my posts, so much easier x

Craft buddy said...

Beautiful colors and details, I love how you pulled it all together with papers, ribbon and your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week, I think it's the only hummingbird I've seen this challenge! xJessie

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Kelly, I adore the colour, so very pretty, great!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kim said...

gorgeous card Kelly and love the colour!
Kim x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the image and fab design.

Donna x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card Kelly with this sweet bird on it. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Carole Pollard said...

This is delightful I love this pretty stamp great colours and colouring love and hugs Carole x

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous image and such lovely colours too, Luv Sam x

Kat W said...

A lovely elegant design, the teal papers are gorgeous with that pretty hummingbird image :-)

I hope you had fun tidying your craft room and maybe rediscovered some stash?!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sol said...

Beautiful Colors!! Lovely Design and layers.. FAB Card! Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol!