Followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

bit of Colouring

Good morning crafty friends 

I have to wat in today for several deliveries so it's a full day of crafting for me. So before I go off to my craft room I'm stopping by to share this card I made using a Saturated Canary stamp Coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustratora and colour blend pencils



I'm quite liking the effect of Matt and layering onto white cardstock to.. I used Dovecraft back to basic papers. Some old felt feel ribbon and some pearls from my stash.
Sentiment printed from the computer

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Crafty hugs  
Kelly 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. I love your papers and the color is spot on! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
Ciao, Lisa

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card the colouring is stunning love the image too! x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous love the stamp so much and those layers are gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Marjeta said...

Beautiful. Love hand colored images and yours is perfect.

Marjeta

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love all the layers, xxx

Kristina said...

Beautiful card - I love the layers.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina