Followers

Saturday 3 June 2017

Handmade especially for you Grandad

Evening bloggers, 

Hope you have all had a lovely Saturday, I've just got back from a lovely meal out with all my family to celebrate my grandads 80th birthday. Was lovely catching up with all my aunts/uncles and cousins. 

Here's the card I made for my grandad who's birthday was on Tuesday. 


I used Hunkydory card to create the card blank then topper and sentiment  from the same kit.
I die cut the numbers from green card and gold mirror card.

Inside has matching verse insert too.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Kelly 


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just right for a Grandad

Lorraine said...

A fab 8oth birthday card, lovely image
Lorraine x

ELE said...


This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle