Followers

Sunday 13 May 2018

Little Paws Collection

Hello Crafty Friends,

I've not had chance to blog or craft for the last few days as I went to Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Fair on Friday and had my hair done yesterday morning and then had my niece over for few hours to play with Ronnie.

The handmade fair was amazing and had great fun trying needle felting, I've now purchased the materials for me to give this more practice, if I ever find the time. lol

Anyway thought I best catch up on here and share some makes before I head off to my craft room to complete some orders while dinner is cooking.

The rest of my DT samples for For the Love of Stamps using the new Little Paws stamps.

 

For this first card I used the pretty papers from the little paws collection and some AS card to Matt and Layer onto and to frame the stamped image.. Finished with a sentiment stamp from the set that I cut out and used cocktail stick to make a flag.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



For this one I used layers of adorable scorable and die cut using Moonstone Nesting Dies.
I would like to enter this one into the following Challenges


 
 
For this one I used the image stamps and stamped a border around the circle too, the papers are from the little paws collection again.

I'm entering this one into the following challenge



I went for a distresses look for this one stamping the letters on the background and inking with distress ink and colouring using copics..
I frayed the edge of Kraft cardstock that I used for the matt and layering
I'm entering this one into the following challenge

Thanks for stopping by today, Enjoy your Sunday afternoon

Hugs Kelly



8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet cards! This is an adorable collection!

Becca Sadler said...

All of your cards in this post are amazing! Beautiful paper-crafting! Thanks for including PPCC blog in your link-ups! Becca/DT

brenda said...

My you have been busy with a great selection of makes Kelly, many thanks for joining our May theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

NickScrapShack said...

Oh my, so much cuteness! I love all of these cards. Great design and love the cute images.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week and best of luck!
Don´t forget that we are also looking for a Guest Designer for June.
Nick

Cards By MI said...

Such sweet cards. Very cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us over at TPS challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Daniela said...

Wonderful and sweet cards! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards....Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x