Followers

Monday 17 September 2018

Something different to cards

Morning Crafty Friends

Hope you are all well and have had an enjoyable weekend, I'm not sure where mine disappeared too!lol

For today's share I thought I would share a non card project... After attending the handmade fair this year and doing a needle felting workshop I got busy making a few needle felted characters.. These are all my first pieces, Im hoping to get some more done for the christmas season now Ive had a little more practice lol..



These ones are all free standing but plan on making a few smaller ones to hang on the tree

Would love to know what you think of them lol

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


3 comments:

cotnob said...

They look fabulous Kelly, so cute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Aww super cuties x

Sarah said...

I think they are adorable Kelly!! xx