Followers

Sunday 23 August 2015

Back to school

Afternoon bloggers,

How's your weekend going.. It's very warm here again, my little ones gone skating with his dad, I've prepped the dinner, now time to get some crafting done ;-)

Before I sneak into my craft room though I would share this card I made for an order..


I love Pink Gems Andy images.. This one is School Boy Andy coloured with spectrum noir pens.
Paper is docrafts.. I die cut the stars using die'sire range and printed the sentiment from the computer..

Challenges

That's all from me for now.. Will pop by your later hopefully
Have a good Sunday
Hugs Kelly 

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, it's so cute!! Love the image and the paper!! Beautiful details!

Sue B said...

Awww this is very sweet Kelly… such a cute image and your colouring is beautiful ! :-)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx