Followers

Thursday 20 August 2015

Our friend BeBunni

Hello bloggers,

Hope you are all well and having a good week
I have a BeBunni card to share today using my lovely Baby CD Rom


I used papers and topper from the CD all Matt and layered onto pink card stock.
Embellished with sentiment, flowers and ribbon from my stash..
I very quick and easy designed card..

I would like to enter it into the following challenges

Have a lovely day, I've got lots to catch up on today as its my eldest birthday tomorrow and we are off out for the day :-)

Hugs Kelly 

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kelly thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz this week
Dianne x
CC DT

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief geboorte kaartje Kelly
Groetjes Gerrie

Sue said...

Kelly, this is really pretty, such a gorgeous card, perfect for a new arrival.
Sue...xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jacee said...

Ahhh so adorable Kelly
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kat W said...

Absolutely gorgeous and super cute!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Carla's Cards said...

Very lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Crafting from the Heart.

Kat W said...

This is a fab interpretation of our 'fly away' challenge at In The Pink so thanks for sharing with us :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx