Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Chocolate time

Good morning everyone,

Doesn't look as cold out there today.. :-)

For today's share I have this adorable BeBunni chocolate box card made using my Big score. Just love this board..


I used the BeBunni Christmas cd for the papers, toppers and embellishments


Even the chocy wraps were from the BeBunni cd. I used Centura Pearl A3 card to create the box fixed together with Collall glue. 



Really enjoy making these and my customers like them too.. Will be making a few more of them this week.. That's if I don't eat the chocolate before I get chance lol

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave

Have a good day

Hugs Kelly 

5 comments:

pauline said...

love it ,must have a go xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! A very elegant and sweet gift with this packaging!

Doreen said...

What a fabulous creation.xxx

Lorraine said...

This looks fab, a gorgeous image...and chocolate!
Lorraine x

Tina said...

This is just so sweet...thanks for sharing at Pile it on

Tina
dt