Followers

Friday 29 January 2016

brown and teal

Good morning everyone,

Quick post this morning as I'm looking after my baby niece while my sister is having her operation.

I always enjoy colouring the saturated Canary images so when someon asked me to make some cards similar to one of my favs I was over the moon..


I coloured with my SN pens.. Designer papers are from a gorjuss pad. Flowers, peg, sentiment and pins from my stash. Seam binding from the ribbon girl 


Challenges

I love using layers on my card to give extra dimension


Hugs Kelly 

9 comments:

Whisper said...

oooo that is a great colour combination and a fun image too, Luv Sam x

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful card! I love that image and those colours are so yummy! Hugs xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautful card. Love the pins too.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, lovely coloirs. Hope your Sister is ok x

Jenny L said...

Hi Kelly,
what a gorgeous card, and the design is very lovely.
Superb colouring of that image.
You are a very talented lady.
Hope all goes well with your sister's op.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, love the cute girl beautifully coloured and the design

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, a great design and I love the layers. Hope your Sister has a speedy recovery xx Ooh nearly forgot to say how good it is to see you at AYLI xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, I love the colours you have used and that is a really wonderful image.
Sue...xxx

Annette said...

Hope your sister's operation has gone well. I love your SC image. So sweet in her boots.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.