Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

For You My Dear

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
Bit of a late post from me today, as I hadn't scheduled any posts and have been so busy today. Just managed to get onto the computer to post this an schedule a few more for the rest of the week.. Then fingers crossed I will still have my eyes open to do a bit of commenting lol..
 
Anyway for todays share I have a few cards I made using an Hunkydory card kit.
 
 
I love the cute image in this kit. For the top card I used a centre stepper card blank from Hunkdory and some gold mirri card..
 
For the bottom card I used Centura Pearl for the card base. I haven't used any embellishments at all for these cards just the papers and toppers that came with the kit and mirror card and card blanks.
 
 
Challenges
 
 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is really cute. Lovely image and I like the cards.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Carole said...

Super sweet card, thanks for playing along with our Winter Animals Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx