Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Singing penguins

Happy Saturday Everyone, 

Hope you are all well and have something nice planned for the weekend. It's my mums 50th birthday today so We were out last night celebrating with the family, we all Had a great evening. It's  also my aunts birthday too. So massive birthday wishes to my lovely mum and auntie hope you both have a fab day and I will see you tomorrow for mor and celebrating lol.

Anyway the reason for my post is we have a new challenge starting over at A gen of a Challenge and as it's our last one of the year all the teams have joined in so please pop over and take a look at all their wonderful creations. 

The challenge theme this time is CHRISTMAS. 
It will be running for 4 weeks so we are hoping you will all have time to link your entries and join in the Christmas fun. Lol 

For my card I used th adorable Singing penguins


I teamed them up with some wonderful papers from first edition and some ribbon from my stash. 
I did personalize this card after the photo was taken, so the finished piece had a sentiment placed on the bottom panel over the ribbon 

Challenges
Penguins make me smile. They've been the most popular choice for my card this year

Crafty hugs 
Kelly 

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... How cute are these little singers.... and such adorable design! Love the papers and that bow!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for participating in the Fab'n'Funky :)

Unknown said...

beautiful creation Thanku for sharing and joining us @ http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/challenge-108.html
DT -Kristyn http://mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com.au/