Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Proud Grandparents

Evening Bloggers,

Hope you are all well..
Just stopping by with a card I made recently for an order, I used an adorable baby image from Hunkydory's Little book of occasions..



I used lovely stripy/dotty/gingham papers from Crafters Companion - Sara's Signature baby collection
Cute as a button ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Paper flowers and brads from my stash

Challenges

Just a quick post from me today, off to do the dinner now

Hugs Kelly

3 comments:

Valerija said...

Amazing card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby card, love the image and the lovely papers :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Kathy Barnett said...

What a precious card, I love the image and soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us in the Crafty Creations Challenge #346. Good Luck in the challenge. We look forward to having you join us again. - Kathy, DT Member for Crafty creations Challenges.