Followers

Monday 13 November 2017

Animals at Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you've all had a good weekend. I got to play with a brand new range from Hunkydory yesterday that will be launched this Friday.. Oh my word!!! This one is definitely not to be missed. I know I love playing with all Hunkydory kits but this one is just soooooo beautiful and magical ;-)

I will be back later in the week to share my samples with you and don't forget to get your TV's set to record to catch the shows on Create and Craft.. ;-)

For now I will share some Christmas cards made using some old papers and toppers from Making Cards Magazines (these ones are last years, I think)

 
 
 
 
 
 

I really like matt and layering onto white embossed cardstock lately. Think it gives a great effect, so most of these I have done that.. Sentiment toppers are mainly hunky-dory adorable scoreable ones, some I printed from the computer..


Challenges

Thanks For Stopping by today

Have a good afternoon
Hugs Kelly




3 comments:

brenda said...

A super collection of real cuties Kelly. I've only even had one Hunkadory kit but was so impressed how beautifully everything coordinates.

B x

Sarah said...

What a cute set of cards...I am off to look out my lot from last year, you have inspired me xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Kelly, love all the layers and sweet toppers
Lorraine x