Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Polar Bear Kisses

Morning Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well and keeping warm here in the UK lol..
My boys are hoping for snow, I would much prefer it to hold off for a couple of weeks though lol..

I'm stopping by to share one of my many Christmas cards Ive made this year using another image from the Hunkydory little books..



Centura Pearl card for card base. Silver Mirror card for the matt and layering and some old papers from The range. I used a sentiment border at the bottom from one of hunky-dory kits. I di cut the merry Christmas from mirror card using the hunky-dory die..I also created an acetate dome cover over the image using stary acetate..

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card those polar bears are so cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 395 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Snow and the sponsor is Bugaboo. Hugs Jackie (DT)