Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

It's a White Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends,

Thank you to everyone that sent me Birthday wishes yesterday, I had a lovely day and was spoilt by my boys and hubby. Off out with my mom, sister and auntie later today for afternoon tea :-)

Back to Christmas Cards for todays share..

 


These are made with beautiful snowy images from the Hunkydory little books.
For the first one I usd snowy acetate also available from Hunkydory and embosses white card for the backgrounds. For the second card I used some old LOTV/Nitwits pads. Embellished with pom pom trim, ribbon, and charms from my stash.. The poinsettia die on the first card is cut using a Spellbinders die and the tree on the last card is cut using a Marianne die.

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you leave

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


4 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Lovely elegant cards. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. Lovely designs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 367 - hope to see you again soon x

Joan said...

Very Pretty cards, thanks for joining is at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Joan