Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Twilight Christmas

Evening Bloggers,

Hope you are all well.. It's been a busy day here in my craft room so just thought Id stop by and share some of my Twilight Kindgom Christmas Samples.. The 4 day deal launched this afternoon at 4pm on Create and Craft.. 

Now I know I say I love all the Hunkydory new releases but this one has to be one of my favs.. 
The stamps and dies are just stunning and the creative ideas that you get when this kit is in front of you is wonderful lol... I tried to make a different range of samples from quick and easy cards to more detailed ones..


For this card I used some of the amazing stamping matt scenes then stamped the sentiment and fairies using black ink.


I stamped the fairies and christmas tree and sentiment onto the then embossed with gold embossing powder



One must have I think to go with these stamps and dies is snowy acetate, well actually I think this is a must have for most christmas projects, I just love the stuff lol

Challenges
Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

What a gorgeous set of Christmas cards! Great color choices and creative idea. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai