Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Milestone Birthdays

Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all well ? I didn't get chance to blog yesterday as I spent the majority of the morning on the telephone to the bank as some scumbag as cloned our business account and has been on a shopping spree with our hard earned cash.. Luckily the bank now cancelled our card and will replace the stolen money. I honestly don't know how people could do such a thing, I hope their fingers fall off...

Anyway enough of me moaning, I'm just stopping by to share a selection of cards I made using Hunkydorys Little Square Book of Milestone Birthdays.


My fav size card to make is 7x7 and these are fab for those but they also work great on 6x6 cards too, like the one below.









Challenges

Off to see my grandad shortly and to take the boys swimming.

Have a good day
Hugs Kelly

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design as always they are all amazing. So sorry about your bank account its so annoying but relieved you got sorted and most importantly got your hard earned cash back Love and hugs Carole x

Jean said...

So sorry to hear about those horrible scumbags, so pleased your money will be replaced.
Your selection of cards are amazing, love them all. Might have to purchase this book, great inspiration.
Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious.
Jean xx

Rhodidodi said...

I had to replace all my cards last month, as someone was hacking into my account, it's a horrible thing, and so inconvenient as well. hope you get all sorted out real quick. your cards are really lovely, and a handy addition to have with the special numbers on them. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.

Melanie said...

Lovely cards!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional under the sea or fairy tales” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…