Followers

Thursday 23 August 2018

Clean and Simple

Back Again with a second post for the day, I know its like buses none or two come along at the same time lol

Just wanted to stop by to share some of the super quick cards I made to take to the craft fair.
As these were super quick and easy to make with not much materials they are great addition to the stall for cheaper cards, as I find not everyone wants to send a luxury card to everyone (just like us crafters only use our best paper for the people we love, ok well only sometimes ;-) lol..

 
 
 


For these I used the Hunkydory Little Books of Giggles with the Hunkydory Patterened Card Blanks.

For these next ones I used Hunkydory Little Sqaure Book of Milestone Birthdays..

 
 
 

I did sell quite a few of these at the fair so will definetly be making some more

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Brilliant cards Kelly. I made some similar ones last year for fairs and found they sold really well. The Hunkydory little books are brilliant, aren't they!
Lorraine x