Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Christmas Gift Boxes

Evening Bloggers,

Hows your Weekend Been? I've been adding to my Christmas cards stock today, although some of them have already sold..

I thought I would stop by and share some gift boxes I've made ready for Christmas. These usually sell well at the Christmas fairs..


I got the hubs to paint them red before I decorated them with flowers from WOC, wooden embellishes from my stash and the FAB ribbons from Crafty Ribbons






Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

so pretty love hte colours love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What beautiful Christmas boxes! I love your gorgeous lush designs. What gorgeous creations! Thanks for sharing your sweet boxes with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas challenge! I LOVE what you did for it. Come back and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

sweet art designs said...

Super adorable! They are too pretty to give away! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT