Followers

Sunday 3 February 2019

Snow Globes

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

How's your weekend going so far.. I've been playing with some felt I purchased before Christmas, I had a few ideas of what I wanted to make so gave it ago last night and am really pleased how its going, will share the finished pieces here as soon as I've finished them but for now I'm sharing a couple of Snow globe cards I made for Christmas..



I used the Hunkydory Moonstone Dies to create these cards along with the Hunkydory dome fronts and some Images from the little books Snow Scenes..
I added artificial snow for inside the shaker

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave

Crafty Hugs
Kelly


2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are ever so cute Kelly, the deer is adorable xx

cotnob said...

Super Snow Globe cards Kelly, they are both fabulous but I especially like the lovely scene in the first one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x