Followers

Sunday 10 March 2019

Cas

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm back again with my second post for today, after the shops earlier and walking the dogs I haven't managed to get into the craft room as planned. Hope you've all had a nice weekend. The wind here as been awful.

Anyway for this evenings share I have some CAS cards I've made with images I coloured quite a while ago.



This first one is an Image from Lee Hollands Digi Shop, Coloured with Copics.
Embossing folder Crafters Companion


This one is using a Bebunni Digi Image again coloured with Copics, I'm unsure of the brand of embossing folder for this one 


Again Another Bebunni Image coloured with Copics.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cas cards Kelly. Love your colouring and the pretty embossing.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Sweet cards Kelly, adorable images and lovely embossed backgrounds - I always forget to use my embossing folders!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Kelly, I always think an embossed panel lifts a CAS card perfectly xx

*Vicki* said...

All of your cards are stunning!! The images are so sweet and beautifully colored!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Lisa xx said...

so pretty, gorgeous cards and such lovely cas design too.

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty friends challenge, hope to see you again soon

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Kelly, Thanks for sharing your set of cards with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your cards are lovely and they fit perfectly with our ‘Ladies/Girls’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Ela said...

Cue cards Kelly. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT